LHS has earned an "A" campus rating by the Texas Education Agency.
LHS Graduation--May 26, 2023 at 8p.m.
OFFICIAL GRADUATION INFORMATION PACKET Coming Soon!
SCHOLARSHIPS Coming in May
NEWS AND UPDATES
1. Senior Ads-- If you haven't already done so, please pay for any senior ads that were purchased, and send your picture and writeup to Mrs. Morrow via email at email@example.com. Payments can be made at https://lindaleisd.revtrak.net/lindale-high/lindale-hs-yearbook/
2. Yearbooks-- We only have a couple of more weeks to pre-order a yearbook. The last regular day to pre-order is April 7th. You can buy your yearbook online at https://www.balfour.com click 'Shop my school.' If you don't pre-order, then you may not be able to get one next year. We only order a small amount of extras. Please order now if you haven't already. Reminder: Yearbooks will arrive in August/September of 2023.
3. Senior Cap/Gown Picture Selections-- Cap/Gown pic choice selections are open until April 4th. If you paid for 'proofs' from Prestige, then you have the picture choices in the packet they sent you. Please follow their online instructions in that packet for selecting the cap/gown pose you want for the yearbook. NOTE: It must be one of the ones on the blue background. If you did NOT pay for proofs, then you can come see Mrs. Morrow in room 303 next week during 1st and 2nd periods only to discuss which photo they'd like to choose.
4. Signature Day-- On May 19th, before students leave for the senior picnic, we will have a 'yearbook signature' signing event for them in the cafeteria. We will give each senior a set of pages that you can have your friends sign. You will leave those pages with Mrs. Morrow while you go to the picnic. These pages can be picked up the week of finals (starting May 23) or they will be available in September when the yearbooks come in. The pages have an adhesive strip and can be inserted into your yearbooks when they arrive.
5. Graduation Information Page-- As we draw closer to graduation, we will update information for the graduation web page for seniors. This webpage can be found at https://www.lhseagles.org/lhsgraduation
6. Upcoming Events (All dates tentative and subject to change)-- Spring Show--April 15, Prom--May 6, STAAR Weeks-- April 18-20 and May 2-3, Yearbook Orders by April 7, AP Testing Weeks--1st two weeks of May, Top 10 Banquet--May 18, Senior Picnic and Signing Day--May 19, Graduation Practice--9 a.m. on May 26, Graduation--8 p.m. on May 26 at Eagle Stadium
6. Questions? Email Mrs. Morrow for pictures, yearbooks, and senior ads. Email Mrs. Ramsey for graduation questions or cap/gown/Herfff Jones questions., and email Mrs. Turvaville for Op-Grad questions. For any other questions, please contact the counselors or one of the high school principals.